THE WORLD HAS CHANGED, OUR DOORS ARE OPEN AND YOUR SAFETY COMES FIRST!
We want to make sure everyone entering our office is healthy and symptom free. In addition, we want to assure you of the measures we are taking to maintain a clean and safe environment, so you can continue to receive needed dental care. Typical treatment plans may change during this time, but you can visit our practice with confidence, knowing we are taking additional measures to provide for the safety of our patients, their families, and our team. At Bala Institute of Oral Surgery we have gone above and beyond the required safety standards.
- HOSPITAL-GRADE NEGATIVE PRESSURE VENTILATION IN EVERY ROOM
This technology does not allow the air entering the room to be recirculated to the rest of the office. Our systems are consistently exhausting air directly to the outside of the building, hence airborne contaminants are directed outward. This is a major office safety system to minimize exposure as much as possible to harmful contaminants including SARS-CoV2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- INSTALLATION OF DUO AIR PURIFIER WITH ADVANCED FILTERED AIR CONDITIONING
Our HVAC system combines a high intensity ultraviolet (UVC) light with PRO-Cell and AirFresh technology, to reduce airborne germs without emitting ozone gas.
- MEDICAL-GRADE H13 HIGH EFFICIENCY PARTICULATE AIR (HEPA) FILTERS
A high density HEPA filter that removes 99.9% of particles from the room.
- POWERFUL EXTRAORAL SUCTION UNITS WITH ULTRA LOW PARTICULATE AIR (ULPA) FILTRATION
To remove droplets/particles and filter viruses, bacteria, potentially toxic vapors and microbiological contaminants away from the immediate area – a safety measure for the patients and our team.
- PORTABLE UV LIGHT
UV light has proven in laboratory research that it is able to act as an effective disinfectant to kill microorganisms that can cause disease and infection. (Note: This UV light is only used when no one is in the room.)
- STRICT SANITIZATION PROTOCOLS
Our dedicated team cleans every surface including counter tops, all operating room surfaces, door knobs and floors after every patient visit.
NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS ENFORCED DURING YOUR VISIT:
- All registration and documentation are done online
- When you arrive at the parking lot, please call our office. Our office door will be locked. We will let you know when you are able to enter the office for your appointment.
- Our beautiful waiting is closed for now and we regret that there are no more magazines and patients’ drivers must stay in their cars, unless the patient is a minor.
- All patients (and guardians if minors) will be required to complete our COVID-19 forms 48 hours prior to the appointment. A reminder email and text will be sent. The form link can be found below.
- Non-touch temperature scanner to take everyone’s temperature upon entry to the office
- A new surgical mask will be provided upon entering as well as hand sanitizer
- Our team will greet you in their surgical gown, cap, shoe covers and KN95 or N95 mask
- Stay health, stay safe, we are open to care for you when you need it most
- Click here to schedule an appointment for Bala Institute of Oral Surgery
- Click here to visit our pediatric dental office: Bala Kids Dentistry