COVID-19 SAFETY MESSAGE
We’ve reopened our practice in accordance with CDC, OSHA and the PA Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients. We want to make sure all patients and staff coming into the office are healthy and symptom free. In addition, we want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Our team has had additional training to ensure our processes meet or exceed sanitation and sterilization standards of care, and we have elevated our infection control procedures in response to this time of global concern. You can visit our practice with confidence, knowing we are taking additional measures to provide for the safety of our patients and our team:
- Preemptive screenings All patients and staff members will be screened and have temperatures taken at the door. Patients will be asked to complete additional health history information prior to arrival.
- Elevated infection control standards including the thorough sterilization and disinfection of treatment rooms and instruments between each patient.
- Continued social distancing practices
- Upon arrival, please knock at the door and you will be greeted by our staff and provided with a surgical mask
- Upon entry, you will be asked to sanitize your hands
- We have closed our waiting room so you will be brought back upon check-in
- We have spaced out our appointments so there will be less people waiting at once
- If you are having sedation, your driver must stay in the car in our parking lot during your procedure and must be reachable via cell as soon as you are finished.
- Only patients will be allowed to enter the office (unless the patient is a minor – then one parent or guardian will be permitted in)
- Adherence to standard sterile healthcare environment protocols including hand hygiene, use of personal protective equipment (e.g. gloves, masks, face shields, eye wear), respiratory hygiene, sharps safety, safe injection practices, sterile instruments and devices, and clean and disinfected environmental surfaces and common areas.
If you have the following, please contact our office to reschedule your appointment:
- a respiratory illness, cough, fever
- been in contact with anyone who has been exposed to the Coronavirus
- been in contact with anyone who has flu-like or respiratory symptoms
PRE-APPOINTMENT ASSESSMENT & CONSENT FORM
All patients are required to submit both of the following forms prior to their scheduled appointments. Please be aware that we are taking all precautions to ensure the safety of our office, patients and staff. If you answer YES to any of the questions on the Patient Questionnaire, please contact our office to discuss rescheduling your appointment.
COVID-19 RESOURCE LINKS