Bala Institute of Oral Surgery is looking for a few more team members:
Bala Institute of Oral Surgery is a busy and well established, fast-paced oral surgery practice in Bala Cynwyd. We are looking for an energetic, dependable and passionate person to join our team.
DENTAL ASSISTANT – We are looking for someone with some dental/oral surgery experience. The ideal candidate will have great people skills as well as hands-on skills. Must be comfortable with technology and have efficient computer skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Assisting the surgeon with sedation and surgical procedures
• Taking x-rays
• Providing patient education and post-operative care
• Input all records into electronic medical records
• Answering post op questions and calls
• Follow up/post op appointments
• Maintaining sterilization
• Demonstrate knowledge of dental instruments and proper tray setups
Qualifications and Skills
• x-ray certified
• CPR certified
• oral surgery or dental assistant experience: 1-2 years
• Great people skills & hands-on skills
• Must be comfortable with technology and have efficient computer skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge and understanding of dental terminology
PATIENT COORDINATOR – We are looking for someone with front desk experience preferably in the dental field and knowledge of dental terminology. The ideal candidate will have great people skills as well as hands-on skills. Must be comfortable with technology and have efficient computer skills.
- 1+ years in dental billing
- 1+ years in a dental office
- Knowledge of ADA/CDT coding
- Excellent communication & computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Answering phone calls
- Greet patients
- Insurance verification
- Submitting dental claims
- Patient finances
- Scheduling patients
Benefits (for full time positions):
- Health insurance
ORAL SURGEON – Bala Institute of Oral Surgery currently has an exceptional opportunity in our state-of-the-art, fully digital EMR oral surgery practice located in the Main Line area of Philadelphia. We are seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible oral and maxillofacial surgeon trained in full scope of OMS who is available one day a week for now. The successful candidate will be a licensed DMD or DDS and must have completed an Oral Surgery Residency and must be licensed to practice in the state of Pennsylvania. A New Jersey license is a plus. Must be honest, motivated, personable and dedicated to their profession. A positive attitude is essential. We currently have a strong patient referral system in place.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Diagnose and treat patients with oral diseases
- Provides treatment and services to patients in alignment with their specialty
- Treatment may include, administering general and local anesthetics, collaborating with other professionals, such as restorative dentists and orthodontists, to plan treatment. Evaluating the position of teeth to determine whether problems exist currently or might occur in the future. Performing surgery to prepare the mouth for dental implants, and to aid in the regeneration of deficient bone and gum tissues.
- Remove impacted, damaged, and non-restorable teeth
- Examine patients, obtain medical history and develop treatment plans
- Monitor patient progress and maintain treatment records
- Ensure in compliance regulatory agencies, and dental board procedures
- Work with staff to provide quality patient care services
- Address clinical issues promptly and accurately
Board certified oral surgeons, active candidates and residents are invited to look at this wonderful opportunity.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Relevant experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: DEA License?
- Do you have the following license or certification: PA Dental License?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
We currently have an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated board certified or board eligible OMS to join our progressive oral and maxillofacial surgery practice located in Philadelphia’s Main Line area. This is a full time position with benefits and the potential for partnership leading to ownership. Our center is a full scope practice with hospital affiliation and a teaching position. Applicants must have both PA and NJ licenses. Our state-of-the-art fully digital EMR facility provides full scope procedures including orthognathic surgery, dental implants and trauma as well as other surgical procedures. The office has been in operation for over 20 years. Send CV to Lisa Waxman at [email protected].
Qualified candidates should apply online.
BALA KIDS DENTISTRY POSITIONS AVAILABLE (PEDIATRIC SIDE)