Oral Surgery Associate
ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGEON
Bala Institute of Oral Surgery currently has an exceptional opportunity in our state-of-the-art, fully digital EMR oral surgery practice located in the Main Line area of Philadelphia. Our center is a full scope practice with hospital affiliation and a teaching position.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about their work, has exceptional time management, and strong clinical and treatment planning skills. The qualified candidate must be a Board Certified/Eligible Oral Surgeon, hold a DMD/DDS from an accredited dental school and current PA license in good standing (a New Jersey license is a plus). Must be honest, motivated, personable and dedicated to their profession. A positive attitude is essential. We currently have a strong patient referral system in place.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Diagnose and treat patients with oral diseases
- Provides treatment and services to patients in alignment with their specialty
- Treatment may include, administering general and local anesthetics, collaborating with other professionals, such as restorative dentists and orthodontists, to plan treatment. Evaluating the position of teeth to determine whether problems exist currently or might occur in the future. Performing surgery to prepare the mouth for dental implants, and to aid in the regeneration of deficient bone and gum tissues.
- Remove impacted, damaged, and non-restorable teeth
- Examine patients, obtain medical history and develop treatment plans
- Monitor patient progress and maintain treatment records
- Ensure in compliance regulatory agencies, and dental board procedures
- Work with staff to provide quality patient care services
- Address clinical issues promptly and accurately
Board certified oral surgeons, active candidates and residents are invited to look at this wonderful opportunity.
The office has been in operation for over 30 years. Send CV to Lisa Waxman at [email protected].