ONLINE CE COURSE LIBRARY
These courses are all available on our YouTube channel and available for continuing education credit through the AGD Pace program. You will have the opportunity to register for each course in a link under each YouTube video or you can click on the registration link below. Details for each course can be found under the YouTube video.
In order to watch YouTube videos, please make sure you have the following:
- Most recent version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, or Opera
- Internet connection with 500+ Kbps
- If you have an older browser or operating system, you will need the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player.
- For additional information, check YouTube help.
- If you need help with course registration, accessing courses, quizzes or credits, you can contact our office. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Phone or text: 610-667-6161
- Email: [email protected]
- CHILD ABUSE RECOGNITION AND REPORTING TRAINING FOR MANDATED REPORTERS (2 CE) *
- PAIN CLASSIFICATION AND MECHANISM OF ACTION: PART I (1 CE) **
- OPIOID ADDICTION AND RED FLAGS IN PRESCRIPTION WRITING: PART II (1 CE) **
- GUIDELINES ON THE USE OF OPIOIDS IN THE DENTAL PRACTICE: PART III (1 CE)
- ADULT & PEDIATRIC MEDICAL EMERGENCIES: PART I (1 CE)
- ADULT & PEDIATRIC MEDICAL EMERGENCIES: PART II (1 CE)
- ADULT & PEDIATRIC MEDICAL EMERGENCIES: PART III (1 CE)
- ADULT & PEDIATRIC MEDICAL EMERGENCIES: PART IV (1 CE)
- THE HISTORY OF OPIOID DISCOVERIES: PART IV (1 CE)
- THE HISTORY OF OPIOID DISCOVERIES: PART V (1 CE)
- MARIJUANA: WHAT EVERY MEDICAL & HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL SHOULD KNOW (1 CE)
* Both the child abuse and pain management/opioids courses are a requirement every two years in order to renew your professional dental license as well as all other health-related licensees.
** These courses must be taken together and fulfill at least two hours of Board-approved continuing education in pain management, the identification of addiction or in the practices of prescribing or dispensing of opioids as a condition of renewal and mandatory if you hold a DEA license. Mandatory courses must be taken between April 2021 – March 2023. if you are a dentist, EFDA or hygienist. If your license is from a different board, be sure you took these courses within this renewal period.
All our courses are free to view unless you require CE credit. We hope you can support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel. In addition, we are continuously adding courses to our library so as a subscriber you can choose to receive notifications when our new courses are published.