Bala Institute of Oral Surgery is looking for a few more team members:
We are also hiring for a patient coordinator for our pediatric dental practice: Bala Kids Dentistry
Bala Institute of Oral Surgery is a busy and well established, fast-paced oral surgery practice in Bala Cynwyd. We are looking for an energetic, dependable and passionate person to join our team.
Full time benefits are offered for full time employees and include:
• Medical/Dental Insurance
We are looking for someone with some dental/oral surgery experience. The ideal candidate will have great people skills as well as hands-on skills. Must be comfortable with technology and have efficient computer skills. Both full and part time positions are available.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Assisting the surgeon with sedation and surgical procedures
• Taking x-rays
• Providing patient education and post-operative care
• Input all records into electronic medical records
• Answering post op questions and calls
• Follow up/post op appointments
• Maintaining sterilization
• Demonstrate knowledge of dental instruments and proper tray setups
Qualifications and Skills
• X-ray certified
• CPR certified
• oral surgery or dental assistant experience: 1-2 years but willing to train
• Great people skills & hands-on skills
• Must be comfortable with technology and have efficient computer skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge and understanding of dental terminology
Bala Institute of Oral Surgery currently has an exceptional opportunity in our state-of-the-art, fully digital EMR oral surgery practice located in the Main Line area of Philadelphia. Our center is a full scope practice with hospital affiliation and a teaching position.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about their work, has exceptional time management, and strong clinical and treatment planning skills. The qualified candidate must be a Board Certified/Eligible Oral Surgeon, hold a DMD/DDS from an accredited dental school and current PA license in good standing (a New Jersey license is a plus). Must be honest, motivated, personable and dedicated to their profession. A positive attitude is essential. We currently have a strong patient referral system in place.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Diagnose and treat patients with oral diseases
- Provides treatment and services to patients in alignment with their specialty
- Treatment may include, administering general and local anesthetics, collaborating with other professionals, such as restorative dentists and orthodontists, to plan treatment. Evaluating the position of teeth to determine whether problems exist currently or might occur in the future. Performing surgery to prepare the mouth for dental implants, and to aid in the regeneration of deficient bone and gum tissues.
- Remove impacted, damaged, and non-restorable teeth
- Examine patients, obtain medical history and develop treatment plans
- Monitor patient progress and maintain treatment records
- Ensure in compliance regulatory agencies, and dental board procedures
- Work with staff to provide quality patient care services
- Address clinical issues promptly and accurately
Board certified oral surgeons, active candidates and residents are invited to look at this wonderful opportunity.
The office has been in operation for over 25 years. Send CV to Lisa Waxman at [email protected].
Once you have scheduled an interview, please print and complete the following BALA APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT.